Frases en canciones de Arctic Monkeys
- Nombre: Arctic Monkeys
- Año:2002 – presente
- Genero: Indie rock, Rock alternativo, Rock psicodélico, Post-punk revival, Garage rock
- Miembros: Alex Turner, Matt Helders, Jamie Cook, Nick O’Malley
Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not (2006)
- “Didn’t you see she were gorgeous? She was beyond belief But this lad at the side drinking his Smirnoff Ice Came and paid for her Tropical Reef”. Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured
- “And what a scummy man Just give him half a chance, I bet he’ll rob you if he can Can see it in his eyes, yeah, that he’s got a nasty plan I hope you’re not involved at all”. When The Sun Goes Down
- “So now all that’s left is the proof that love’s not only blind, but deaf”. Fake Tales of San Francisco
- “I bet that you look good on the dancefloor”. I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
- “Oh, there ain’t no love, no Montagues or Capulets. Just banging tunes ‘n’ DJ sets ‘n’ dirty dance floors and dreams of naughtiness”. I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
- “Stop making the eyes at me I’ll stop making the eyes at you”. I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
Favourite Worst Nightmare (2007)
- “And I wonder, are you putting us under? ‘Cause we can’t take our eyes Off the t-shirt and ties combination Well, see you later, innovator”. Brianstorm
- “Stop and wait a sec When you look at me like that, my darling, what did you expect? I’d probably still adore you with your hands around my neck Or I did last time I checked”. 505
- And I hope you’re holding hands by New Year’s Eve They made it far too easy to believe That true romance can’t be achieved these days”. Only Ones Who Know
- D’you reckon that they do it for a joke? D’you reckon that they make ‘em take an oath That says that ‘We are defenders of any poser Or professional pretender around’?”. Teddy Picker
- “I probably still adore you with your hands around my neck, or I did last time I checked”. 505
- “I smelt your scent on the seatbelt And kept my shortcuts to myself”. Cornerstone
- And the bicycle wheels all struggle to move ‘round In your muddy mind, blatantly caked and Unwilling to wind uncooperative time So he sits on the springs ‘til the muck goes dry. Pretty visitors
Suck It and See (2011)
- “You look like you’ve been for breakfast at the Heartbreak Hotel And sat in the back booth by the pamphlets and the literature on how to lose”. Piledriver Waltz
- “When the heat starts growing horns She’s thunderstorms”. She’s Thunderstorms
- “You’re rarer than a can of Dandelion and Burdock And those other girls are just post-mix lemonade”. Suck It And See
- “And do you still think love is a laserquest or do you take it all more seriously?”. Love Is A Laserquest
- “Now I can’t think of there without thinking of you. I doubt that comes as a surprise and I can’t think of anything to dream about. I can’t find anywhere to hide”. Love Is A Laserquest
- “When she walks her footsteps sing a reckless serenade”. Reckless Serenade
- “You have got that face that just says ‘Baby, I was made to break your heart'”. Suck It And See
- “She’s got a Barbarella silver swimsuit And when she needs to shelter from reality She takes a dip in my daydreams” . Arabella
- “I’m a puppet on a string Tracy Island, time traveling diamond cutter shaped heartaches that’s come to find you, 4 in some velvet morning”. R U Mine?
- “And you were sitting in the corner with the coats all piled high And I thought you might be mine In a small world on an exceptionally rainy Tuesday night In the right place and time”. Knee Socks
- “We both know that the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can’t say tomorrow day”. Do I Wanna Know?
- “Unfair we’re not somewhere misbehaving for days”. R U Mine?
- “So in case I’m mistaken, I just wanna hear you say you got me baby, are you mine?” R U Mine?
- “I dreamt about you nearly every night this week” Do I Wanna Know?
- “Maybe I’m too busy being yours to fall for somebody new”. Do I Wanna Know?
1,477 total views, 4 views today