Song quotes from Camila Cabello
- Name: Camila Cabello
- Genres: Pop, Pop Latino, R&B
- Members: Camila Cabello
- I knew it when I met him, I loved him when I left him. Havana ft. Young Thug
- You know she lives for the thrill. You know she loves for the kill. – She Loves Control
- Say what you want but the way she kills you, makes you feel alive. – She Loves Control
- Look at the bright side. You’re on the right side. – Inside Out
- I’m into it, whatever trouble that you’re thinking… I could get into it – Into It
- And I lost so much more than my senses, ’cause loving you had consequences. – Consequences
- I know that you feel me. – In The Dark
- I wish I loved you like I miss you – All These Years
- No, I think I’ll stay in tonight. Skip the conversations and the “oh, I’m fine’s.” – Real Friends
- Why do I even try? Give me a reason why. I thought that I could trust you, never mind. – Real Friends
- I stay up, talkin’ to the moon. Been feelin’ so alone in every crowded room. – Real Friends
- I just wanna talk about nothin’ with somebody that means something. – Real Friends
- Can I run away to somewhere beautiful?. Where nobody knows my name? – Real Friends
- If it doesn’t hurt me, why do I still cry? – Something’s Gotta Give
- Now I’m seeing red, not thinking straight. Blurring all the lines, you intoxicate me. – Never Be The Same
- Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine. Suddenly, I’m a fiend and you’re all I need. – Never Be The Same
- It’s you, babe. And I’m a sucker for the way that you move, babe. – Never Be The Same
- There’s somethin’ ’bout his manners. – Havana
- I’m not a psychic but I see myself all over you. – Into It
- Cause after all these years. I still feel everything when you are near. – All These Years
- You’re still the one I’m after all these years – All These Years
- Sounds like you’re happy with her. But does she kiss you like I kissed you? – All These Years
- I knew it when I met him. I loved him when I left him. – Havana
- Thought that you could go on without me. Now you can’t see you without me – Inside Out
- Loving you was sunshine, safe and sound. A steady place to let down my defences but loving you had consequences. – Consequences
- Loving you was dumb, dark and cheap. Loving you still takes shots at me – Consequences
- Your November rain could set nights on fire, but we could only burn so long. – Something’s Gotta Give
2017: Crying In The Club
- You may think that you’ll die without her But you know, that’s a lie that you told yourself You fear that you’ll never meet another so pure It ain’t true, ain’t true, ain’t true, no.
- You think that you’ll die without him You know, that’s a lie that you tell yourself You fear that you lay alone forever now It ain’t true, ain’t true, ain’t true, no.
2018: Sangria Wine ft. Pharrell Williams
- Tutti Frutti, is all that I got Counter-clockwise, I’m mixin’ it up (mixin’ it up) Sip it, sip it, I’ll bet that you blush.
- Because it’s so awesome how she move her body She do the sangria wine (woo), sangria wine (uh-huh) Moving side to side (woo), front and behind (uh-huh) Sangria wine (woo), sangria wine (uh-huh) Sangria wine (woo), do the sangria wine, yeah (uh-huh).
- Never left the city (come on, man) but she swear she’s a yardie (yeah!).
- Let’s float around like the fruit at the top (huh) In Miami, where winters are hot.
349 total views, 6 views today