Frases en canciones de Avicii
- Nombre: Avicii
- Año: 2006–2018
- Genero: EDM, house progresivo, electro house
- Miembros: Avicii
- Estado: Inactivo
2010: My feelings for you (con Sebastien Drums)
- My feelings for you have always been real. I was so in love with you. I could hardly see…
2011: So excited
- I’ve been watching you. I like those little moves you make. Said I’m feeling you, tell me are you feeling me too. I’d like to know your name but I’m so scared, afraid of what you might say. But if I don’t ever see you again, can’t let you just walk away…
- Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah. Get a feeling that I never, never, never, never had before, no, no. I get a good feeling, yeah!
2011: Fade into darkness
- Looking up, there’s always sky. Rest your head, I’ll take you high. We won’t fade into darkness. Won’t let you fade into darkness.
2012: I could be the one (vs. Nicky Romero)
- Do you think about me when you’re all alone? The things we used to do, we used to be? I could be the one to make you feel that way. I could be the one to set you free.
- When you need a way to beat the pressure down; when you need to find a way to breathe, I could be the one to make you feel that way. I could be the one to set you free.
- I can’t tell where the journey will end But I know where to start. Wake Me Up
- Life’s a game made for everyone, and love is the prize. Wake Me Up
- I tried carrying the weight of the world. But I only have two hands. Wake Me Up
- Well, we are who we are, when we are, till we are empty with new cars, brilliant lights, dream one life- it’s just so empty. Liar Liar
- Liar, liar! Why you on earth will not tell the truth? Liar, liar! Can’t nobody see light or true?. Liar Liar
- You came into my crazy world like a cool and cleansing grace. Before I knew what hit me, baby, you were flowing though my veins… Addicted To You
- I’m addicted to you, hooked on your love like a powerful drug I can’t get enough of. Lost in your eyes, drowning in blue outta control. What can I do?. Addicted To You
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way, kinda beautiful And every night has its day, so magical And if there’s love in this life, there’s no obstacle That can’t be defeated. Waiting For Love
- Monday left me broken Tuesday I was through with hopin’ Wednesday my empty arms were open Thursday waiting for love, waiting for love Thank the stars it’s Friday I’m burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday Guess I won’t be coming to church on Sunday I’ll be waiting for love Waiting for love to come around. Waiting For Love
- Paint on a caution wind Meet the bleeding sky I called your name There was no one there And in the cold and snow I saw your face. For a Better Day
- Maybe it might be time For a better day For a better day. For a Better Day
1,749 total views, 2 views today